Saturday, May 15, 2010

Order Your Sweatshirt!....Sneak Peak at New Products....

      Happy Fishing Opener Day!  Did you make a cake?  Presents?  No?  Neither did we!  But...we do have a variety of new sweatshirts to show you...now, if you like the excitement of walking into the lodge when you arrive and seeing all the new colors, just quit reading and "x-out" of this page....are you still there?  You can't stand it, can you?
      Last year, I ordered these awesome pastel hooded zip sweatshirts...and they sold out very early...so...I re-ordered this year and have lots!  But....if you bought one last year, I'm sure you fell in love with it like I did and want a different color this year.  So...if these are what you're looking for, call or email and I will hold one for you.  The sizes run pretty true...it's a thin, cool-feeling sweatshirt that washes up beautifully.  The colors are lime green w/pink stitching, yellow w/aqua stitching, pink w/aqua stitching and aqua w/pink stitching.  The colors are featured here:

These zip jackets come in coral or black...pockets and band bottom:
These hockey sweats are heavy weight; very popular:

This year we have "photo" t-shirts for kids & adults:

More sweats & t's coming...check back...and give us a call or
email if you want to "reserve" your souvenir!
Now...go catch that walleye!  I only hope to post a photo of mine later...
don't hold your breath!

1 comment:

  1. I love the zip hoodies, but I'm afraid I won't be fitting into one this year :) Maybe I can purchase one for next summer.....

    ReplyDelete