Friday, August 24, 2012

Prayers...and Linking Up...

      So....today I am linking up to the Krull Family blog.  She is linking to people's favorite summer spots...and I had to feature ours!  I found Kate's blog through my daughter a couple of years ago...she writes so well and shares her faith in God....even when her daughter is struck with cancer.  She takes you on their journey while she shares how God has been there for them every step of the way. 
      Now for our story for those of you visiting from 3 Kids, a Minivan and a Mortgage

      Yes, my job is at my vacation spot...well, it's a place where families come year after year to spend a week together, making memories to last a lifetime.  My husband tells me we're on vacation everyday!  I growl at that comment sometimes, but I also know that we have a really fun job!  We cater to kids and families all summer long, providing entertainment everyday to keep kids occupied...young and old kids!
      We are winding down the 2012 summer season and the resort will shut down in October...until next spring when families come back for a much-needed vacation.  We will make a list of "to-do's" for the cabins this fall and spend part of the winter completing projects.  We will relax and re-energize for the 2013 season....and the cycle continues. 
      This job is a gift and we don't take it for granted.  Yes, we work hard some days, but we get to play alot!  A big thanks to all of our guests and their families for keeping us busy and making our job such a fun one!
      And....if your family is looking for a memorable vacation, check us out!  Here's the link to our resort.  We are blessed with wonderful business, but we always have room for more families and more memories!
Celebrating 25 years this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment