Thursday, May 6, 2010

Counting Down....

      It's Thursday....in 2 days our youngest is getting married!  We've done this whole process 3 times before....you'd think it would just be a natural "movement"....but, I don't think it is!  It's emotional, exciting, all those adjectives that get a Mother to shed a tear or two.  Oh, my, my eyes are watering up just typing this!  I'm in trouble come Saturday afternoon!  Oh well, I'll use my waterproof mascara...we'll be fine!

      I've kept myself busy along the journey...cleaning cabins, getting the resort ready to open when we get back....filling all those tins with candies and delivering them to John & Alicia.  And today, I'm filling gift bags for the guests staying at the hotel during the wedding weekend.  22 rooms have been reserved by relatives and friends from both families....so we thank them for coming with this little bag of goodies....
Assorted goodies to feed hungry guests...

Tags of Thanks from John & Alicia

Goodies packed, tissue, ribbon...done!


No comments:

Post a Comment