Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Papa's Day!

     I did not know...41 years ago...how blessed my life would be with this guy in it...

Does he look scared on our wedding day?

How about in this picture??

My husband, daddy, papa is the nicest, warmest, loving man I've ever known! 
We've had a wonderful journey together...

Family vacations in Wisconsin and Minnesota...


Buying our own "vacation" place 26 years ago...


One of my favorite pictures of this guy...spending every waking hour with our kids and me...


And the years passed...

and passed...and 26 years later...


We have all these blessings in our life...plus...
2 more since our last family photo!

Olivia

and Calli!

I love you, Hon!  Happy Father's Day!
I can't wait to see where our next adventure takes us!













No comments:

Post a Comment